Today, on October 15, in Kharkiv airport there was a formal opening of the only event in Ukraine dedicated to the agriculture development. And it is scheduled in the UN as II International forum AGROPORT. The event is held as part of the UN International year of soils on the initiative of DCH Group headed by Alexandr Yaroslavsky, with the support of Kharkiv Regional Administration and Kharkiv tractor plant.
After the ceremony of red ribbon cut, the forum was opened by the Governor of Kharkiv Igor Rainin and Alexander Yaroslavsky, president and owner of DCH Group (№ 7 of Ukrainian Forbes rating).
Igor Rainin mentioned that agriculture is one of the most important economy branches for Kharkiv region and special attention is paid to its development. The Governor of Kharkiv also underlined that AGROPORT is a fantastic platform and a high-quality instrument to attract investments to the region. And also it is a great example of effective state and private cooperation.
Alexandr Yaroslavsky, who has been actively involved in various projects aimed at promoting the economic potential of Ukraine in the world, wished the participants of the Forum fruitful work and embodiment of the achieved agreements on this site in the results. “For me AGROPORT is an opportunity, first of all, not to stop talking about Kharkiv. After Euro 2012 other projects that will remind the world about the investment opportunities of my native Kharkiv and Ukraine should be launched”, – said Yaroslavsky.
According to the organizers, within AGROPORT-2015 23 events will be held, in which 130 speakers from different countries perform. Information support is provided by 40 media partners and about 100 journalists, online broadcast of the event is also conducted. There was a signature moment – a VIP interview with Andrii Dubetskyi made by Daria Isakova. The interview was for the new branch magazine Landlord (called ‘агроForbes’by experts). Andrii Dubetskyi, CEO of Ukrainian representative office of Warsaw stock exchange market, told about the investment prospects of Ukrainian agrarian business.
To participate in the forum, about 4,000 people signed up, who plan to visit it during 3 days of the event (October 15-17). Particular activities of AGROPORT-2015 are held in Kharkiv International Airport (reconstructed in the mode of public-private partnership by Alexander Yaroslavsky during preparation for Euro 2012), in Premier class Palace Hotel Kharkov 5 * and at Kharkiv tractor plant demonstration fields.
According to AGROPORT-2015 program the following events are held on October 15:
– AGRO FORUM — IV Western Ukrainian agroforum: Agrobusiness evolution in conditions of open market;
– AGRO MARKET — Topic panel: Entry into new market outlets: review of modern technologies and instruments;
– AGRO COOPERATION — Topic panel: Fit for partnership with Germany – German instrument for agrobusiness development in new conditions of partnership with EU;
– AGRO FORVARD PLUS — Topic panel: Forward Plus: world financial instrument in Kharkiv region;
– AGRO FINANCE — Topic panel: Way to international markets with EBRD;
– AGRO TERRITORY — Topic panel: Partnership for agrarian territories development;
– AGRO PARTNERSHIP — Poland-Ukrainian topic panel: Effective farm business: Poland experience in Ukraine;
– AGRO ENERGY — Topic panel: Energy efficiency – challenges for agrarian territories. After the panel finish there will be a national opening night of documentary film of Igor Shvaika about the cooperation of resource companies and local gromadas (governments) “Gas revolution or Slate zugzwang?”. Beginning is at 6.00 p.m.
AGROPORT-2015 (http://agroport.ua) – International agricultural forum on farming development is held as part of the UN International year of soils on 15-17 October in Kharkiv on the territory of the aviation hangar of Kharkiv International Airport on the initiative of the DCH Group headed by Alexandr Yaroslavsky, with the support of the Kharkiv Regional Administration. It is one of the largest agriculture events in Western Europe. It is the only event in Ukraine that was included to FAO schedule (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations). General sponsor is Kharkiv tractor plant. General media-partner – 5 Channel.
I International forum AGROPORT held on 16-18 October 2014 consisted of 7 large branch events. More than 90 companies from 6 countries took part in it and there were about 60 reporters. The forum was covered in more than 30 printed publications and more than 100 on-line mass media.The organizers of International forum on farming development AGROPORT-2015 are consulting company AviaBrand, Institute of soil sciences and agrochemistry named after A.N. Sokolovskyi and also law firm ILF.