During the flight, all passengers must strictly adhere to all established rules of conduct on board and safety procedure.
Passengers on board the aircraft must:
- fully comply with the requirements and recommendations of the aircraft captain and crew members;
- place your hand luggage and personal belongings in specially designated places, indicated by flight attendants;
- comply with generally accepted rules of conduct in public places;
- fasten your seat belts when the board displays “Buckle up” and (by orders from flight attendants) to leave them fastened.
Passengers on board the aircraft are prohibited:
- to create situations that threaten the safety of flight, life and health of other passengers and crew members, as well as to contribute to the commission or the emergence of hooliganism;
- to commit acts that disparage the honour and dignity of others, as well as to foster aggressive action on the part of others;
- to raise voice, to treat other passengers and crew members disrespectfully and aggressively;
- without necessity to disturb passengers who are having rest or sleeping;
- to use electronic devices during taxing, takeoff and landing of the aircraft;
- to smoke during the flight;
- to use emergency equipment without the crew members’ order.